- Name of perpetrator retained?
- North Korean
- Violations perpetrated
- Arbitrary Deprivation of Liberty
- Denial of Freedom of Religion or Belief
- Torture or Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment
- Association with organisation
- Age range
- Condensed summary
The perpetrator (E15) is a named male aged in his 50s in 2007. He was a ranking official at Ryanggang Provincial Prosecution Bureau and has since been promoted to a known rank in a known location. The perpetrator oversaw the interrogation of suspects suspected of shamanism and perpetrated violations against E448. The perpetrator conducted interrogations of E448 alone in a room between 01:00-02:00 for 15 days. When E448 denied an allegation, the perpetrator physically struck the victim and yanked their hair. Certain information is withheld for the safety of the victim’s family.
- Geolocation of violations perpetrated
- Ryanggang Provincial Prosecution Office: 41° 23′ 56″ N, 128° 10′ 33″ E
- Date added
- Aug 25, 2020
1 shown of 1 entities