- Name of perpetrator retained?
- North Korean
- Violations perpetrated
- Arbitrary Deprivation of Liberty
- Denial of Freedom of Religion or Belief
- Torture or Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment
- Association with organisation
- Age range
- Condensed summary
The perpetrator (E142) is a named male in his 50s. The perpetrator was a Guidance Officer in the Counterespionage Bureau of Pochon County MSS Branch. The perpetrator interrogated E447 on their religious associations and shackled E447 hands to a hot water pipe attached to a radiator in the investigation room of Pochon County MSS Office. The perpetrator physically struck the victim with a wooden club. Certain information is withheld for the safety of the victim’s family.
- Geolocation of violations perpetrated
- Pochon County MSS Office: 41° 31′ 37″ N, 128° 18′ 38″ E
- Date added
- Aug 25, 2020
1 shown of 1 entities